Tuesday 31 December 2013

Welcoming our New DT Pratiksha Sanghani!!

Hiya!!, 

       Priya here, just popping in to introduce our new DT!!Yes we have one more addition to our Design team from Jan!!  Her style is so versatile and she gets comfortable with any style so easily! So glad, she is coming on board..Welcome Pratiksha!! Over to her!!

I'm Pratiksha from Hyderabad. I'm married to a wonderful man who has been nothing but supportive ever since i began crafting :) Its his insistence that i do something which i enjoy that has me where i stand today :) My 4 year old is my sunshine and my best critic who always says "this is beautiful mamma, verrrry pretty! :)" 

I started my craft journey over a year after i took a quilling class. While looking online for new quilling techniques, I happened upon stamping, die cutting and more! There was no looking back for me after that and quilling just didnt seem enough! I started stamping cautiously :) My buying of my BIG SHOT was the final step of the ladder :) I am now hooked to stamping, die cutting and their various techniques and products :) Altering items is my new found love. And I've discovered that I have no specific style and am extremely experiment friendly! :)

I have had a short journey into blogland with my blog being just 6 months old :) and hope to have a long crafty journey ahead! :)



Do leave some love at 

Thanks for stopping by
Priya


4 comments:

  1. looking forward to your beautiful creations Pratiksha! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and a very happy new year to the entire team of fab crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pratiksha ! All the best :) Wishing u a great 2014

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates