Tuesday 14 April 2015

Perfect Pearls...

Hello hello dear lovely ladies! This is Deepti Stephens here on Color Conceptions blog. Yay! don't you love this?? :p. Yes! I'm absolutely loving and humbled by this honour. Thank you Priya for giving this wonderful opportunity to showcase and to share a few tips and techniques on your blog (many more in future).. 

Well.. ok..Today I'm here to share with you all a few tips and techniques about

Perfect Pearls

These perfect pearls are pigment powders that give a pearlascent finish on your project. The powders can be used in a variety of ways, however, perfect medium has been designed to work with perfect pearls and also it comes with a detail and dusting brushes.


Perfect medium is just like water mark ink. You can use any kind of 'embossing inks' with these perfect peals. But today I'll be using 'versamark ink' instead of Perfect Medium because versamark ink gives crisp image while stamping..

Here is the example..


And also I tried these 'perfect pearls' on different types of cardstocks like regular white cardstock, water color paper, black cardstock and on some vellum. After trying on all these papers I found that 'black cardstock' is best for these perfect pearls. 

Here is the example..


Okay! Today I'll be sharing 4 ways to use these Perfect Pearls. I hope many of you know these techniques but if you are new to crafting and wondering what's these perfect pearls?? then please go ahead and read the post and yeah! I have a video too and if you don't wanna read all this, skip this part and straightly go for the video (you can find it at the end).. :D

Four Ways To Use Perfect Pearls

1. Pouncing Perfect Pearls
a) Single Color
b) Multicolor

Note : To set the perfect pearls on to the paper just simply spray a little amount of water.
(watch the video for more details)

single color

Multicolor

2. Water-coloring with Perfect Pearls
a) Direct
b) with Distress ink
c) with Marker
d) with Gelatos


I love the coloring part with distress ink, marker and gelatos. But somehow I didn't like the look of Perfect Pearls directly on the white paper but it looks great on black cardstock.. I think the color on white is not that solid..

3. Flicking Perfect Pearls


Such a cool technique. you can create night sky, galaxy back grounds and snow fall back grounds etc by this technique..

4. Perfect Pearl Mist


It's so simple.. Take a little amount of water in your spritzer bottle, then pour a little amount of your desired perfect pearl powder and shake it well.. And that's it your mist is ready.

For more details please watch the video


I hope you like this post and I hope you got inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.. Take care and I'll see you next time.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects and super ways of using perfect pearls!! Thank you so much for sharing such lovely details Deepti!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates