Saturday 16 May 2015

Project with Gelli plate background

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I've a small post to share with you today. I had made several Gelli plate print backgrounds with Gel medium resist technique. You will find my detail post here. I've used one of them today for my 
Vintage Garden project


Can you find where I've used it? Yes it is behind that girl. Isn't it look pretty!
and here was the original one I made 


I've used many papers from DCWV Botanical Stack and Cardstock stack.



Hope you liked my project.
The Craft Shop has Gelli plates available in 3 different sizes. Bigger ones can be used for big surfaces and smaller ones can be used for cards and tags. They are easy and fun way to prepare backgrounds. As I've done here, you can make and keep several prints and use them in your project when needed. This way we can save the time and work faster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates