Sunday 20 September 2015

How to use EzMount for Rubber Stamps

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

Today I would like to share with you my experience with Ez mounted Rubber stamps. Many of you know I love my stamps and specially rubber stamps with artsy designs. Priya's shop The Craft Shop has got fabulous collection of stamps, you can check them all here. 

Have you noticed some of the rubber stamps are 'unmounted' ..what does that mean.. they are not mounted on cling foam.
Crafty Individuals, Designs by Ryn...these stamps are under this category.
Either you can use them sticking on acrylic block with adhesive or you can use EZ Mount



EZ Mount comes in 8.5*11" sheet
I recently bought this and I am loving it!! 

here is small tutorial how to mount your rubber stamps on cling EZMount foam.

First Without mounting them, I stamped my butterflies using Jet black Archival Ink(for our future reference) .


Cut all the designs as closely as possible.




There are two sticky sides to EZ Mount foam. Use the one with instructions written on it.




Cut the foam according to the size of stamps.



Peel off the white text paper and stick stamp on it.



Cutout the side foam close to rubber stamp as much you can. Tim holtz Non-stick scissor works best for this.

I stamped butterfly images after adhering EZ Mount foam
here you will find clear difference.


Yes, with EZMount Cling foam stamp gives crisp image.

I feel this is very good investment for Stampers.
Do try it...you can buy them here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.








2 comments:

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates