Friday 10 July 2015

A Card With Butterflies

Hi everyone! This is Deepti Stephens. How you guys doing? I'm suffering from cold and having a slight fever. But that's not at all a problem for me because I can lie on my bed and watch card making videos, can doodle a bit and can sleep well.. Sometimes illness is also good, just to relax and it also brings your mojo back! ;)

Well.. Okay! Today I'm sharing a card made with Fiskars Butterfly Magic Stampset.


I created the back ground by stamping with a tiny leaf stamp in Grey Ink. Then on to an other piece of cardstock I stamped the butterflies in Memento Inks - Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly and Lilac Poises.


I purchased these Memento Inks a couple of years ago and trust me they are still juicy! ;)

Finally fussy cut everything and adhered on to the main card base. 


And finally stamped the sentiment with Archival Jet Black Ink

I hope you like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. 
For the full list of supplies please visit thecraftshop.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates