Saturday 25 July 2015

One Layer Card With a Popped Up Sentiment

Hello crafty friends! This is Deepti and how are you all doing? Me, I was busy cleaning and organizing my craft area. It was really a mess, I cleaned my table and other stuff but there are lots of things to be done and organized! If you are my regular follower here, at my blog and other social media sites then you would have definitely known that I'm a very big fan of creating 'single layer cards'. I don't know why, but I LOVE making them! ;) So today's card is also one of them, almost a single layer.. And I have a tiny tutorial for you with a tiny technique! So stay with me!


So this was the technique I was talking about - Popped Up Sentiment! Let's get started.. :)


I stamped the sentiment from Fiskars on to some Neenah Solar White Card Stock with Archival Jet Black Ink.


I then stamped one of the whimsical butterflies from the set with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. And also stamped the same butterfly on to some scratch paper because I'll be fussy cutting the butterfly.

 

I then  placed an acetate on to the stamped images - placed the fussy cut butterfly on to the acetate - then stamped the sentiment again on to the butterfly. 


This is just for your reference - you can see the stamped sentiment on fussy cut butterfly, on the main card base and also on acetate.. Hope you are not getting confused! ;)


And that's it. I adhered the butterfly on to the pre-stamped image with foam tape. Look how the sentiment got popped!!


I hope you like this card and I hope you would give this technique a try. 
Happy Paper Crafting!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love this ..Thank you so much for sharing such a fun tip ..your card is just fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty card and loved the technique too ,Thanks Deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much dear friends.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 The Craft Shop
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates